Media.net is Best Google Adsense Alternative Ad network from Yahoo and Microsoft. You know that Yahoo is one of the most popular search engine combined with Bing and Microsoft. This is leading ad network, which spread their online business worldwide. So, it,s reliable ad network for high paying blogging. Now i want to write media.net review for pro bloggers.
Advantages of Media.net Ad Network
There are more advantages of using Media.net,
1. The advertisement of media.net is related to your blog content, so you shouldn’t think more about this. Contextual ads will give you more CPC’s And CPM,s rate.
2. Media.net gives extraordinary support for clients and publishers rather than Google Adsense. They will give you 24 hours email and phone support. They solve any problem within 48 hours, where Google Adsense don’t give any support.
3. If you face any types of problem in order to continue your account, Media.net will give you easy solution for you.
4. Easily you can create ad unit from media.net, also you can customize your ad unit as you want such as advertisement size, color etc.
5. It’s CPC and CPM base ad network, so if you properly optimized your advertisement, you can earn more money by your blog.
6. Easy approval for top level domain.
7. Now a days media.net gives me more CPM rate for my blog.
8. Serve Highest paying ads optimized across multiple demand sources.
9. Custom & native ad designs to maintain a consistent user experience.
10. Simple implementation with a 2 line JS code.
11. Continuous testing & optimized to ensure highest performance.
12. No changes required to your site specially layout and navigation.
Read Also: Easy Way To Get Approval From media.net
Disadvantages Of Using Media.net Ad Network
There are less disadvantage to use media.net ad network.
1. If you have ones more blog, you should to apply separately for each blog. But in Google Adsense, after getting approval message for one blog, you can use add code in your any blog.
2. I found lees banner advertisement in Media.net, but banner ads contain high CPC rate. I think, it’s a little problem.
3. It’s not suitable for sub domain blog, maximum time they don’t approve sub domain blog to publish their ads.
Already, I am running my blog business with Media.net, in my two site i place their ads properly. After monitoring few days, i see that their CPC rate is high and display more contextual ads.
One problem i faced, it’s show more text ads link and less banner ads. But so what, Their CPC and CPM rate is too high.
How Much You Can Earn From Media.net?
This Is an ultimate question for everyone, who curious about Media.net. However, it’s depend on you, if you generate a lot of traffic from U.K, U.S and Canada, you will make more money instead of other countries traffic.
Conclusion: Finally remember, No doubt about it, Yahoo and Bing are leading company around world. But in advertising system they are new, so you should not expect more from them without knowing more about Keyword Research.
However, already i am running their ads on my blogs. After surveying few days, i can recommend you to start works with media.net, It’s Best Adsense Alternatives ad network.
If you have any experience with media.net, let us know by sharing your valuable comment.