Recently Registered a Domain from NameCheap.com?
Want to point this with another hosting server, specially iPage?
I’ll tech you “How to Connect NameCheap Domain with iPage or another web host”
To point domain from NameCheap to iPage, you need to forward your DNS(Domain Name Servers)
Point Domain Name From NameCheap To iPage
Steps to Follow-
1. At First you need to collect your name servers information, you will find in your control panel. For this login to your iPage or another web host control panel, in iPage you will find your name servers at the right side of your CP.
2. Copy these Name servers from iPage, iPage Name Servers might ns1.ipage.com and ns2.ipage.com
3. To setup NameCheap DNS, Login to Your NameCheap Account. Click to “View” besides the section of “Number of domains in your account”
4. Click on Check Mark of your Desired Domain>Edit Selected to Point out.
5. While you selected your domain name, then click on “Domain Name Server Setup” from left side
6. Just paste your copied Name servers from iPage or another web host. Click “Save Changes”
7. Now time to connect your domain with iPage. Again login to your iPage Control Panel & Click on “Domain Central”
8. Click On “Add Existing” Then add your Domain
That’s all. You’re done your job!
It’s need up to 24 hours to completely point out, time depends on NameCheap & your web host technical team.
Worth Reading ,,,