Today i’ll share a tutorial with you about “How to Delete A WordPress Theme Using WordPress Dashboard & FTP”.
Whenever it comes about WordPress Themes; Unique, Responsive, Elegant and SEO optimized themes are matters.
When i used Free WordPress Themes, i got a lot of limitations. Specially premium instant support is not available for free themes.
Finally QcBlogging Moves Free Themes to Premium WordPress Theme. Premium membership will allow you to Download their all themes and plugins at any time, anywhere. Their instant support and HD tutorial helps me to become a dedicated blogger.
First time i was unaware about choosing theme, i downloaded more WordPress free themes from different websites.
Some of them are broken & some are not updated within few years. When i understood unnecessary themes and plugins can decrease my site speed. I deleted all of my unnecessary & uninstalled free themes from directory.
Thanks! MyThemeShop TruePixel, i got it in right time.
By the way let’s move for tutorial-
How to Delete WordPress Themes from WordPress Dashboard
1. Login to your WordPress Site, Go to Dashboard>Appearance>Themes
2. Don’t remove your active theme without any reason. Select Which theme you want to delete. I want to delete Frontier Theme.
3. Click on inactive themes for details, in bellow left corner you’ll see Delete button. Just hit Delete button, That’s all.
Now you removed this theme from your directory.
How to Delete a WordPress Theme From cPanel
Sometimes broken themes are hidden in cPanel, that means it’ll not appear in WordPress Dashboard. Using FTP & cPanel you’ll be able to delete broken themes also.
Procedure you should follow to Delete WordPress Themes from cPanel-
1. First Login to Your hosting account you might find “File Manager”, click on it.
2. Under root file, you’ll get “Wp Content” Click on WP Content>Themes, select your theme then press Delete button.
How to Delete a WordPress Theme Using FTP
1. First Login to Your ftp account, you might find your root directory as a Public Then Click on WP-Content
2. Find out “Themes”under “WP-Content”, click on Themes.
3. Select Your Themes, click on right button of your Mouse then Delete your theme.