Facebook is a method to drive instant targeted traffic. It will help you to generate guaranteed traffic for your website or blog. Day by Day Facebook increases their users and their vision is to connects with whole world.
Can You Imagine what’s a potential Market Facebook is?
Not only for Website Traffic but also in future it will best marketplace to buying or selling anything. Whenever you look your eyes, you might seen world’s leading companies have Facebook page to promote their new products or updates.
Let’s talk about Facebook Traffic.
How to Bring Massive Traffic From Facebook?
1. Engagement Is Most Essential- It’s a Power! More engagement means more website traffic & more traffic means more money.
Pay more attention to hook your audience. Engagement comes from your behavior on Facebook. Specially depends on your Facebook status.
Ask yourself do i share quality, entertaining and helpful post?
- A Tools to Get Quick Engagement (Opens in a new tab)
Your shared photos, Videos, discussion and comments on other post makes engagement. It’s highly recommended to share attractive photos and videos for increasing engagements. More engagements you will made, more traffic you will get.
- Recommended Reading: Guaranteed Ways to Drive Traffic from Pinterest
2. Use Proper #Hashtag- Use proper hashtag for your post. Now a days hashtag makes brand. Relevant most used hashtags will increase your post visibility.
Sometimes people searches information using hashtag, so it’s a great opportunity to reach more people and getting more traffic.
3. Big Photos with Short Updates- Sharing big pictures with short description works well.
Big photos will increase 20% more engagement. Attach your website link with short updates. You are eligible to shorten your Website Links using best URL shortener Tools.
4. Be Intelligent & Ask Questions For Engagement- It’s plays an important role. More you ask questions, more you will get answers.
Only for this reason your profile & posts will reach for maximum people. People love to share their opinion against interesting questions. Some times ask your followers about your niche related questions.
Whenever you’ll ask niche related question, you’ll get more targeted followers and it will convert into business.
5. Upload or Embed Videos- Your main criteria should reach your shared contents & updates to maximum followers, and Finally it will make engagement and followers would visit your blog or websites.
Engagement comes from your followers likes, comments & shares. It’s totally useless if you have millions of followers with zero or low engagements.
Engagement might comes from anything including videos and status updates. Try to upload high quality videos related to your niche. Funny and entertaining videos always goes viral.
6. Share Other Popular Posts- Share other viral contents and updates to your wall.
Whenever you will share others popular contents, add some words above your post. Also share exceptional videos from popular pages and ask to followers what’s their opinion about it.
7. Facebook Groups to Get Instant Traffic- Facebook groups are great way to drive instant targeted traffic. There are a lot of Facebook Groups to Share Contents. Find out your niche related Facebook Groups to share and ask something about your niche or business.
Over to You: visitors are heart of any Blog or websites. Having a great contents had No value without traffic. So, pay your attention for visitors engagements. To get more engagement, just post something interesting and clickable contents. Take care your followers & treat them as like as you love your business.
For guaranteed website traffic check out my viral post-
I will be glad, if you share your techniques on comment bellow “how you get more visitors from Facebook?” or feel free to ask any questions?
You Might Like-
- Make $2898/mo-MyThemeShop Affiliate Program Review 2015
- How To Drive Free Instant Traffic To Your New Website
- How to Build Email List Using Commenters On WordPress Blog
- How to Start A blog- A Starter Guide for Beginners
- 15 Best Mythemeshop WordPress Themes