Setting up Feedburner RSS and Email subscription Is Very Easy. Building a mailing list Increases Readership, and More readership means more money.
My step by step guide will teach you how To Set Up Feedburner RSS And Email Subscription for your blog to engage more people.
What Is RSS?
The simple and easy way to get update posts from favorite blogs by subscribe to RSS using feed readers like as Google Feedburner, Netvibes, Bloglines etc.
The meaning of RSS is Really Simple Syndication which is work on the latest article from the sites you are interested most and view them into your feed subscriber where you can read them all in one place rather than visiting each site separately. Mainly it’s saves your time.
How To Indicates A Site has An RSS?
The Symbol of orange RSS icon Indicates A Site has An RSS feed, so anyone can subscribe that blog using it.
What Is FeedBurner And How It’s Work?
Many blogs have RSS feed which is detected automatically by commonly used feed subscriber when the blog URL is added to the subscriber.
However, if you want to make it excellent and easier for visitors to subscribe using RSS, or want to know accurately how many visitors subscribe to your blog then the best way is to add a Feedburner RSS feed and email subscription for your blog.
How To Setting Up Feedburner RSS?
1. First of all you need to register for Feedburner, first create a Google Account, Then go to http://feedburner.google.com/ for login to Feedburner Account, As you’re using this service first time so it will automatically redirects you.
2. Submit your Blog URL to the “ and click .
3. Once you completed second step, now this source selected by default so leave this and click next.
4. On next page you will see “Welcome” Consider to write the title and FeedBurner address (URL) of your new feed and then hit on .
5. Congratulation! massage will be appear when it’s completed click next.
6. On the stats configuration page select “ “and and then click on .
How To Add Your Feedburner Feed To Your Blog?
Now time to integrate Feedburner with your blog.
1. Click on the Then . Copy the HTML codes.
2. Copy this simple HTML code and place it on your blog sidebar or anywhere you want to show FeedBurner feeds icon.
3. Go to your blog Dashboard>Appearance>Widgets. Click on the desired Sidebar to expand.
Paste HTML code on text box then add to Sidebar by dragging. The widget will automatically open — just add the HTML code from FeedBurner, click Save and then Close.
How To FeedBurner Email Subscription ?
It’s very important to add an Email subscription option to your blog for engage more visitors, More visitors means more profit. It’s help visitors to get your latest posts from blogs using email subscription. It’s an easy process just follow few steps.
1. Again Go to Publicize Tab > Email Subscription in your Feedburner account and click on Activate.
2. Copy the HTML code
3. Go to blog Dashboard>Appearance > Widgets
4. Click on the desired Sidebar to expand
5. Add a text widget to the desired sidebar by dragging it from the Available Widgets into the Sidebar area on the right.
6. The widget will automatically open , just paste the HTML code for Feedburner Email subscription, click Save and then Close.
7. Now easily readers can enter their email address, When they click on “Subscribe” button, Feedburner emails would be reach your entire post to them on the day after it has been published on your blog. Just it, you are in ending point.
Read Also: 21 WordPress SEO Plugin For Better Blogging
How To Redirecting All Your Blog Feed To Feedburner?
Unless you redirect all your blog feed to Feedburner you won’t get actual subscriber numbers cause some of your readers subscribe using your original blog feed.
Suppose you’re QcBlogging owner, you can redirect your blog feed as follows:
1. Go to Settings > Feedburner in your blog dashboard (Note: If your theme already contain this)
2. Add your Feedburner address and click Save Changes.
How To Redirecting All Your Blog Feed To Feedburner By Plugin?
1. Go to Dashboard>Plugins>Add New then search for “Feedburner”.
2. Install Feedburner Form plugin, when it will appears on widgets area then configure it and save.
After doing this, when you will get more subscribers, easily your blog will get more traffic.
I hope, you are enjoying my tutorial, just consider to Subscribe my blog.
If you face any problem, feel free to comment bellow.
- How to Build Email List Using Commenters On WordPress Blog
- How To Drive Free Instant Traffic To Your New Website
- Make $2898/Mo-MyThemeShop Affiliate Program Review