Whenever you want to express your opinion worldwide, Blogs are best platform to share this. Blog is a platform to share anything you like. When you become a professional Blogger, you will be able to make money using blogging. If you are novice, you can read details about blogging by clicking here.
Now i want to share the complete guide to create a free blog on BlogSpot Blogging platform owned by Google. Blogspot dominated by Blogger.com, here you will get the opportunity to create multiple blog with several topics. This free blogging service become more popular for it,s easy user control panel.
Anyone can start a blog without previous experience, it’s the smart and easiest methods of creating and publishing a free blog. If you have enough knowledge or you are unfamiliar with this service, i hope this step by step guide will help you to create an account and setup a free blog on blogspot.com.
We have shared a lot about self hosted WordPress blog and obviously it’s a better blogging platform rather than free blogging space BlogSpot.com and WordPress.com.
I love self hosted WordPress blog, for this reason i started my first blog worldnewswebsite.net (now it’s transfers to latestworldnews24.com) with WordPress premium blogging platform and QcBlogging.com also dominated by paid domain and hosting.
When i started my first blog, it was my first little invest. Now a days million’s of newbie bloggers want to start professional blog, but they don’t want to spend small initial amount.
There are various free blogging platform to start a free blog, but WordPress.com and Blogspot.com are leader in the industry. But If looks your eyes on world’s top bloggers blog, you will find their blogging fundamental was self hosted blogging.
So, consider to create a professional blog by investing a small amount. I recommend you to start with WordPress CMS, as it’s build with easy control panel option. Without knowing coding or any previous experience, you can start with them.
Blogspot will give you an opportunity to create a free blog, but it has some limitation also. For beginner it’s a best idea to create a self hosted own WordPress Blog and get it to the top rank.
By using your existing Google(Gmail) account, you can create a free bog site. If you don’t have Gmail account, create one for free. After login to your Google account Go to Blogspot.com or Blogger.com(You will be redirect to blogspot.com). Get access via Gmail account( Click login).
You should to create blogger profile, also you can use your Google plus profile. After login you can create a free blog directly by clicking here. Before moving on tutorial you should to choose your Niche and your free blog name.
Choose Your Niche
Before Starting to create a free blog you should to choose your niche(Your blog subject such as web design, Best photography, Fashion Blog, Food blog, students talk that you very well).
I mean, if you have depth knowledge about Engineering then create a blog related to this. Because, after creating a blog, you have to read, write and discuss about this. So, Choose your blog subject, which about you have better idea. Using this tools you can find profitable niche for your blog.
Choose Your Blog Name
It’s the important factor to choose a blog name, We already discussed about this here How to choose a good domain name . Pick up your blog name related to your niche, it will help you for SEO factor and to Getting Google First Page on search results. Try to create meaningful name that can moves later as a brand on with your custom domain.
How to Create a Free Blog on BlogSpot.com Step by Step Guide Here
1. Login to your Blogger.com account via your existing Google(Gmail) account.
2. Click on New Blog. Give suitable title, Put Available blog address , when it’s appear with checkmark, after this you won your desire blog name. Also you can select a template, you can change it’s any time.
This time you are on Blogspot Dashboard where you will find blog backend. To increase user visibility go to Settings and make some changes.
3. Now click on your blog name, for example we create www.letscreateafreeblog.blogspot.com, Now follow the step bellow to make your blog user friendly.
BlogSpot Blog Full Configuration.
1. Overview : From left side click on overview, in this section you will find the summary reports of your blog including Comments awaiting for published, Published comment, Visitors statics ad Total pageviews today, posts and followers.
2. Posts: This section will show your all posts, to create your first post click on New Post.
3. Pages: Your all pages here, to create a new page click on the link of Create a new page .
4. Comments: Here you can manage user comments on your blog.
5. Google Plus: Linking your blog with Google plus/ Google Page here.
6. Stats: Here you will find all information about your Traffic/visitors. You can get details about increase your blog traffic .
7. Earning: Maximum bloggers have a dream to make money blogging. In this section you can monetize your blog via Google Adsense, Directly you can apply for Adsense via Adsense .com.
Also you can monetize your blog via Google Adsense alternatives add network. It’s recommended from me, Don’t apply for any publisher ads network without more relative and unique content.
8. Campaigns: It’s an opportunity to discover you blog worldwide via Google Adwords. Yes, you can create a campaigns here to advertise your blog.
9. Layout: It’s an important part for blogSpot.com users, to give a good structure via Layout option.
10. Template: Storage of HTML template , also you can edit your current template by clicking Edit HTML button.
11. Settings: Here you will find the settings of entire blog.
Editor Desk: More than 5k free blogging platforms to start your blog, obviously WordPress.com and BlogSpot.com are leader in the industry.
Both of them has their own limitation, so it’s highly recommends, if you want to make a professional blog and want to drive it on long way, consider to spend few Dollars to create a self hosted WordPress blog. Hope! you enjoying my article. Best of luck 🙂 .
After Reading this if you find helpful information don’t become selfish help others by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc.
You Might Like: