Are you Novice?
Don’t know how to do keyword research?
Want to know how do that using free methods?
I will help you to do that.
Why Keyword Research?
Keyword research is the first and most important part for your online success.
Most Online Passive Income comes from organic traffic, and organic traffic comes from best keywords. For choosing Best keywords you need more research. There are a lot of free and paid tools to research your keywords. As this article is about free methods of keyword research, so I will show you free tools. As a new Search Engine Optimizer without knowing SEO factors, you shouldn’t invest more money for advance SEO tools.
Let’s see how to do keyword research using free methods,
1. Google Keyword Planer: Still now Google Keyword Planner is the most popular and primary keyword suggestion tool for online marketers. Simply type your desired word to get more keyword suggestion.
2. Ubersuggest Free Keyword Research Tool: Ubersuggest is an awesome tool for beginners to find out perfect long tail keywords. Got to https://ubersuggest.io/ Type the seed keyword to get keyword suggestion.
Here is a video on how to use ubersuggest for your keyword research
03. Google Trends for Keyword suggestion: Google Trends is Another Google’s awesome free service that publish trends. Get new keyword ideas from there. Specially this tool for advance keyword researchers. Here, Get the hot topic that people actually read. Just type your seed keyword to get insights.
04. Google Auto Search: Google Auto search is a great way to find out your best keyword. It’s a great keyword suggestion tool for new online marketers.
05. Keywordrevealer for keyword research: Go to https://www.keywordrevealer.com/ , create an account after that login and type your keyword on “Keyword Tool”. Using this tool you can evaluate every single keyword as a professional keyword researcher.
Bonus Paid Tool: Want to Get High Paying Targeted Keywords? Want to Spy Your competitors? Then Create SEM Rush Free Trial Account Worth $149.95
Thanks for reading my post. Do a comment bellow about how you are doing keyword research? Feel free to ask anything. Sharing is caring so share my contents to help others. Are you ready to share?