In my Previous post i talked about how to start affiliate marketing and make 1k+/month. Today i will share with you a tutorial about How to Transfer Website to Hostgator from another host. Recently QcBlogging moved hosting to HosGator from iPage. HostGator offers free migration service for newbies. So It’s a great opportunity for you to move your site in HostGator for free. Here’s the tutorial-
It’s an easy task to migrate your site from another host, simply 3 steps should follow.
1. Go to www.HostGator.com and click on ” Choose A Plan”
2. Highly Recommended to choose Hostgator Baby Plan, Click on Sign Up Now
60% OFF! HostGator Flash Sale
3. Go to HostGator Hosting Migration Page and start Transfer. Here Few things you will need to provide your HostGator Hosting Package Info& Old Hosting Information. After That click on Confirm start Transfer.
Why You Should Transfer Your Site To HostGator
- Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel
- 4500 Free Website Templates
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- One Click Script Install
- Unlimited Sub Domain
- FTP Accounts
- Free Self Hosted Email Accounts
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Multi Award-Winning Web Hosting
- 24*7 Live Support
That’s it! Now Be seat, and relax, within . Before starting migration keep your Website Full backup in safe place. If you face any problem to migrate your site, feel free to comment bellow, i will help you.