Facing problem with Google Keyword Planner data volume? As the last update of Google Adwords, Google made the decision to stop showing the exact match keyword data volume for non advertising users. It’s terrible for those who are using this free tool. There are a lot of keyword planner alternative tools but most of them are paid. Some of them are free but limited edition because “free is not everything free”. Let me show you how to use Google Keyword Planner for free as earlier.
Recently you might face the new interface of Google Keyword Planner with limited data volume, like this.
How to Use Google Keyword Planner for Free
- First Go to Google Adwords Manager and click on “Sign Up For Free”
2. Next Page type all credential information
3. Now Click On Account>Link Existing Account
4. Go to your existing Google Adwords account and Copy Customer ID [ After login to your Adwords account you will find your customer id on top of right side of the tool]
5. Now Implement that code on this page that appears on Google Adwords Manager account and click continue.
6. Send request for approval
7. Now login to your Adwords account, on top of the right side click on “Settings” gear button. Then click on “Account Access” . Bellow of the page you will get ” Accept Request” Button, simply click on it.
8. Get The Results
Google Adwords Alternative Tools
- Long Tail Pro (Paid Tool, 10 Days Trial for $1)
- SEMRUSH (Paid Tool)
- KeyWord Finder (Free & Paid Tool)
- KeyWord Revealer (Free & Paid Tool)
- WordStream(Free & Paid Tool)
Over to You: Hope you got this helpful. Do like, comment and share. If you face any problem while you are trying to use Google Keyword Planner Tool for free. Feel free to comment bellow.